Beder Journal of Humanities (BJH) published three issues per year. BJH is peer reviewed by the editorial board.
Official language of academic articles is English (just for special issues, articles in Albanian language are allowed).
- Abstracts Critical Requirements
Title: The abstract title should be 12 point Times New Roman and bold. The title of the paper should be centered and written in 12 point font, bold and should come right before the word Abstract .
Author name: Full name of the writer(s), Position, Institution/Affiliation and Email Address. The title should be below followed by the author/authors’ name (in lowercase with the first letter capitalized) and surname (in uppercase letters). The author/authors’ name and surname should be centered and written in 12 point font, bold type. Author/Authors’ surname should be written in details such as the author/authors’ details (position, institution and e-mail address), and written in 12 point font, bold and justify type.
Body: Abstract’s body which should be centered and written in 12 point fon, italic type, not bold, single spaced Times New Roman, and should be up to 250-400 words long. The abstract should be fully justify type.
Keywords: Keywords should be 3 to 10 in number. Keywords should be written in Times New Roman, 10 point font, and italic type.
- FULL ARTİCLES CRİTİCAL REQUİREMENTS
- Full articles should contain introduction, chapters, conclusion and bibilography.
- Full articles should be typewritten on A4 format pages with the following margins: top of the paper 2.5, bottom 2, left 2 and right 2 cm, and all pages (including those containing only diagrams and tables) should be numbered consecutively.
Margins: Margins all 2.5 cm
Font Size and Type: 12-pt. Times New Roman font
Line Spacing: 1.5 space throughout the paper, including the title page, abstract, body of the document, references, appendixes, tables, and figures.
Spacing after Punctuation: Space once after commas, colons, and semicolons within sentences. Insert two spaces after punctuation marks that end sentences.
Alignment: Flush left (creating uneven right margin)
Paragraph Indentation: Hanging Indend to the right.
Pagination: The page number appears on the bottom at the center.
Passive voice: As a general rule, use the passive voice rather than the active voice. For example, use "It was predicted that ..." rather than "We predicted that ..."
- Article should not exceed 4,000 to 10,000 words long.
- The sub-headings and the headings for tables and diagrams in the body of the text should be written in 12 point font, bold type and time new romans font, 12 point font.
- Reference will be according to the CHICAGO Style Referencing System.
- References to books should give the author's first name and surname; the title of the book should be in italics; and the place, publisher and year of publication should follow in brackets. All of this information must be provided.
- Bibliography should be given at the end of the text and should be listed alphabetically and organized as in the examples below.
- All material cited in the text should be included in Bibliography.